Sunday, June 17, 2018

Research Lab in New Chilastra 6/17/2018

Put in the research lab today, and got a solid start on the deco. Also spent a whack of cash on hydros just so I can get back into making beasts. Started a Binjinphant with purchased DNA, and got a mutation in the first session: couple more hours before I can flip that and see how we do in section 2.

Started a Jax in the Research Lab, and realised I will need a research suit made up. Will add the materials to the shopping list.

Research Lab needs storage, too, so I am going to check Lifa's other buildings to see if I can pull off any crates and use them there. Should also check to see that she's in fact finished her starge collections, while I am at it.

The other major task I have to get rolling on is setting up the processing lab again. I am considering bringing the muta processing to Naboo, and expanding it... not 100% convinced I can feed my own needs for raw hydros if I do, but it's worth considering. I could process the less than 6.5s for mutagen regardless of their raw muta. I should be able to triple the raw mutagen.

I need uncapped lyases as well: I feel bad about wasting 11s on uncapped or throwaway attempts.

Busy busy.

All of this is just helping distract me from the anxiety I am having about my poor dog, who has been in vet hospital since yesterday afternoon. I am worried, and the game is helping me not think too much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment