Saturday, October 5, 2019

Deco Demon

Osho looks so content, surrounded by all his toys and collectables...
I have finally been able to take some time and get a start on the deco work in the lab. I keep sending toon after toon out to break their banks and buy all the sweet deco items, and then just bagging them up and shrugging my shoulders: I'll get to it when I have some time.

It is really fulfilling to be able to get some of these spaces looking the way I imagined. :)

So I have a lot more to do, and spent too much money on components for the barn, but cannot bring myself to regret it. Eventually every house in my possession will be deco-ed up and pleasant to wander about in. It honestly was one huge regret after the game sunsetted: that I never did get all those spaces decked out.

What an inviting little lounge! Who knew the Wook was a social beast? 

Made a Borgax yesterday and a Whiskerback Widow today... if they sell, that should replenish the coffers nicely. Not that I am in any way worried about digital cash flow... got enough fretting about the real world creds to be arsed about SWG funds. It is an escape for me to blow creds in this game: yet another fine, completely statistically irrelevant example of how retail therapy does not need to involve real money to work!

I should go to bed. It's late... er, early...



No comments:

Post a Comment