Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Hydro Hunting and Humbugs

Not that I need to but I wanted to kill a little time tonight, and I can always use more hydros, so... it was fun. I got a full ent buff, grabbed a med buff and jumped to the Graveyard, outside of Grey Fox. On my way in, I checked to see if I still had admin on Erebus's house, and I do... I may randomly deco it at some point, just as a nice thing to do for him. :)

The hunt went well: not exactly challenging. I do miss running with a DPSer... /sigh. And the Graveyard is, pardon the pun absolutely dead, now that the World Boss Krayt is such a better place to farm hydro spawns (and DNA, now that I think about it... and learn specials...)

My list of stuff I gotta get on with is just getting longer, although, to be honest, it's more that I keep forgetting I wanted to do some things, and so they fall off and then get added back. It's dumb, especially considering how good I am at actually scribbling down the stuff, you would think it would stick in  my literary memory better, but no: if I don't write it out by hand, as soon as it leaves my finger tips, I forget. :P

Anywho. Partnered up with Bugly and we killed like 24 dragons, and timing was good: jjust as my energy started to flag, I finished the extractor and popped home to offload. I got a boom on second stage of Aerys' Kliknik. I will be finishing it with as high a muta as I can find: would love to make an Acklay as my first app mutation back in. :) We'll see. It has like 18 hours on it, at least.

I also gabbled a bit at my roomies about stuff. I wish to god I could get even one of them playing with me. :( I'm so lonely... :P not really, but... ya know, it would be fun to run with folks I actually know.


No comments:

Post a Comment