Sunday, September 15, 2019

Reconnection

It has been a very long time since I checked back into game, and much longer since I updated this blog.

I am currently taking advantage of a rainy, lazy day to log back in and see how things are. While a new BM event is being planned for the end of this month, I am unfortunately booked to be away that weekend, and likely will be travelling during the hours the event is on. /sad

Anyway, I can make a few beasts in the mean time and load up a vendor or two. So popping in, I can see that the Corellian small city idea did not fly, so I moved my whole lot to just outside of Tyrena, near a wee river, and only a minute out from the shuttleport of west Tyrena and a lil Reb guild city called RUFF. It's not bad, and I'm still figuring out where I can put what to keep my BM workflow easy and logical. I also really would like to get the rooms and shops deco'ed the way I had always wanted. I grabbed a half used journal to set up as a game notes journal and as a basis for this blog, moving forward.

Need to blog my thoughts about cities and communities in the game, before too much time goes on.

More soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment