Friday, October 11, 2019

To Heck with Solo

Inspiration for the Moon Fest outfit.. Axkva is such a spiffy dresser.
Ran with the guild two nights in a row, as we are hitting my slow season at work (what do you mean no one wants to ride after dark from October to March, in the miserable, wet, freezing weather?) which means less in the bank for me, but tonnes more free-ish time.

So I jumped on board for a shorter Heroics run on Wednesday (yay more stat boosts: I've only run TK 4 times and all the rest twice, now. Lots more stat boosts to go!) and a really fun Mutant Rancor run last night: this is Witches of Dath content I had not gotten around to yet, and in a full, capable group it is not hard stuff to do. In addition, I got like 70 hydros of processing quality, and it was so fast. I want to grab a couple folks to run through that cave a few times a week: I would be able to supply not just myself but the processing market as well if I can make a habit of that.

The spiffy drop from the Mutant Rancor is a Nightsister Arm Guard and we saw three of them drop last night, in about 10 kills, which is pretty great odds. I scored one in the lottery, which was really nice, as I have been gearing up to make Aerys a spoopy new Witchy outfit for Moon Fest. :)

AV stands for Aerys' 'Vette. :)
I also hatched the Mooc I made last week while running around after the run: weird looking beastie, but so cute! Also finaly grabbed that deed for the AV-21 and gave Aerys her spiffy car back. If I ever needed proof that I am a car girl...

I have to find out which dev designed WoD and BM, because I wanted to remind them that they are great at what they do and that folks are still playing their content.  I kind of feel the artists who worked at SOE were never really given enough credit for their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment