Thursday, December 28, 2017

Day 42: Lots of Lists

Flipped incus and processors (usual morning routines), but hydros duped, but couldn't duplicate the duping process. I guess it's a memory bug, and maybe is tied to the memory leak issue?

No booms on any of the sessions, /pout. I am an addict.

Have to get Aerys and Soulei through the Heroic prequest. Seriously questioning my sanity on levelling Soulei through legacy. I never ran all of it before, and I kinda want the experience of it, but good lord it's a pain in the ass.

Also need to get Aerys' 35s made up, which will require a respec to a Munitions trader. Soulei is going to need a set of 35s as well: so maybe grab a bunch of REables and do that on Osho, when I have a hermit day.

And then there's Tamer's Necklaces and deco and and and! I want it all! Love this game.


No comments:

Post a Comment