Sunday, December 31, 2017

Day 44: Elemental Overflow

Scrubbed the Slice Hound, and started a Kliknik for Hoggle's order: got a boom on stage one. Gotta see if it gives me an Acklay on second or third session. man, now I really want an Acklay!

Fuddled around a bit more: went and spent a couple hundred K on unprocessed Cs, to try and burn through some of our element overflow. We are very gradually getting the processing and storage spaces set up. Dropped a vendor in the Hospital to help with inventory and lower grade enzyme management.

Slept most of the day and was kinda down on myself for missing so much play time, but the server was having issues most of the day, so I don't feel so bad now.

I have to make a habit of logging into Discord and checking DMs and BM chat regularly, if I am to be a good Senator, eventually.

Heading to bed: still not 100% from the headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment