Thursday, April 20, 2017

Day 41: Seats in the Senate

Flipped incus and processors, 2 and a half hours to go on two incus. Started a Blurrg with Aerys, got a boom on first stage.

Vended a not-quite-capped Rockmite, and then switched to Secret Crafter to make some clothes for the event. Made like 60 items of pretty bikinis and summer wear for the beachwear competition, thinking I'd be able to set up a vendor near it and sell bikinis and mounts. But no, the Reb porton was on Endor, instead of somewhere players could drop a merch tent, like Corellia. /cry.

I spent quite a bit of the evening chatting with guildies in game. Hoggle was excited, as he's just been accepted to a staff position, so he will be stepping out of the Senatorial position, and he's nominated me to step in.  I'd like to do it, but I'd also be okay with just playing and enjoying the game again. We'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment