Monday, July 23, 2018

Rebel HAUS! YAAAAS! 7/23/2018

So on the excellent advice of one RokN, I went SF and did the last few missions for the new Reb house one at a time. I was killed a couple of times and was also reminded how running SF is a serious adrenaline high: I guess we can call that another NoobDoc moment. :) At any rate, I got the tokens and got the deed and... it's beeeeeautiful!

The achieving of the house got me fired up on deco again, so I have a plan for it now and will be throwing stuff in and wiggling it around for a while. as soon as it's done done and I am happy to have folks see it, I will be placing it and opening it to the public for viewing. I think it's going to be pretty cool. :)

Also  got fired up enough to get that custom deco armour order finished, many thanks to Odidi for putting up with me weird request and doing a bang up job on the pieces. Cannot wait to get moving on the Couture shop! Have not decided which house style to put it in, though...


No comments:

Post a Comment