Sunday, July 29, 2018

Hot Fun in the Summer 7/29/2018

It has been a scorching couple of weeks here, and weirdly enough, that makes it easier for me to log in and play than I would have thought, as after a long hot day I get home and just want to veg. The game helps, and even if it's mostly digital, I still feel like I have accomplished something with my down time.

I have been decoing, hunting and shopping. Made a Horned Raptor a couple days ago, followed by a Psycho Jax, which was a personal first, so it's been a good week.

I got completely sidetracked into finding all the parts for a datapad repair thingie, and when I had done one, I had to do a datadisk repair thingie, which gave me a fixed datadisk which I could then put in the datapad and it's a chapter of a story! so cool!

Of course, the high of reading a smattering of that story made me want to unlock more! Oi. Well, I must have spent four hours on shopping and building all the kit pieces, only to find there weren't a lot of the one component out there. Ah well, I will keep my eyes open. They do make neat additions to the library.

I was shopping for enzymes when I found this rug!

Had to go get some, but the name string is broken, so they weren't coming up on a vendor search for rug. Actually very lucky I found them at all. I immediately bought out the whole market. :) I need to have a look at the rest of those broken command strings, see if tehre's any other deco I desperately want. Well, but I should likely wait till one of those mutants sells, as I am pretty close to flat broke after the retail therapy of the last couple of days!

I seriously love this thing so much, I might make one for realsies...

No comments:

Post a Comment