Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Spotlight! 4/9/2018

Hey look, I made a Player Spotlight! Thanks, Kracken for the chance to talk a bit about the stuff I do in the game. :)

I have had way too busy a last couple of weeks, what with several larger events in a row and prepping for some other things: lots of projects underway and on the go, and the game kinda slid by the wayside. I am back into at least logging on every day, and did check the market prices again to update my spreadsheet, so that was cool. Observations, just on the surface, prices on uncapped 60 pt pets are dropping, and there are significantly more 60s on the vendors than there were a month ago. On average the prices are holding steady, but I expect those that have their eggs listed for 25 mill and more for standard extractables aren't selling. There are still significant gaps in the market, and any beast crafter could and should find niches within the market the way I have. I will continue to try to meet the demand for thsoe beast types: it's a flexible business plan that has kept me in good creds thus far.

I really need to go hunt up some hydros though. Oi.

Had a couple booms on a couple sessions but nothing pretty yet. very low on a few enzyme colours, too: weirdly enough, Red isos are hard to come by.

Witches of Dathomir has been added back in, so I need to get on with that, too. Thursday night is likely my only opportunity to get in a good gaming session this week, although my weekend is a little more open. We will see.




No comments:

Post a Comment