Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Day 19: Brief Booming

As I popped in to the server, saw a fellow by the Cantina in Exile, then pop, no Cantina. Not sure what happened there, but will likely send a message to the Mayor soon to ask for zoning to declare residence of at least a couple toons in his city.

Got a boom on the Roba, yay, that gives me a chance at Boar Wolfcale, with a session left. Prepped the highest materials we had to hand, just in case. Oh god, Hoggle *is* going to hate me if it booms.

No boom on the Chuba, but just doesn't feel right to ditch a pet with processed hydros in it: someone will want it, I hope. So many resources in a pet...

Was getting a weird bug on the processors: elements were not slotting into them, so switched off Osho and back to Aerys to see if I could make it work, but it still bugged, with only a few minutes left before server shut down. So I foraged for lyases, then logged for the day.

Popped back in just before bed to flip Aerys' incu and whaddaya know, BOOM, baby! Got the Boar Wolfcale! So excite!






No comments:

Post a Comment